One of the best ways you can support our work is to purchase bikes from us or take part in adult cycle confidence sessions as all funds from these go back towards alll the work we do in the community.
We are always looking for new funding opportunities and you can make a private donation youself via this link if you would like to support our work: www.givey.com/montyscommunityhub
We also are always interested in having new volunteers to join the team, particularly if you have an interest in bike mechanics or/and working with young people we would love to hear from you about what time you may be able to offer us. We very occasionally send out emails for specific funding requests or support required, please do sign up to our mailing list using the form below:
We are very grateful to a variety of funders and supporters who generously help us deliver our different projects. Below are listed a number of our major funders including the projects they support.
- Southampton City Council, My Journey Team: Adult Cycle Training Contract (2020 to present), Bike Dr Contract (2020 to present), Workplaces Grant (2021)
- HIWCF – Various funds which support much of our youth related sessions including FORD Southampton Community Grant (2020 to 2023), Strategic youth recovery fund (2021-22), Hampshire Playing Fields Fund (2021) and MoneyBarn Social Impact Fund (2022-23)
- Cycling UK – Big Bike Revival, Sport England covid recovery fund & Key Workers fund: Bike Dr sessions, led rides, bike maintenance training & Key worker bike discounts (2017 onwards)
- Bikability Trust – Widening Participation Fund: Cycle Skills & Bike Maintenance Sessions in Schools & cycle skills rides in school holidays (2022)
- People’s Health Trust – Previously provided core funding and salary costs for 2 years helping us grow (2017-2021)
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs – Start Up Programme (2017) & Community Business Trade Up Programme (2021)
- Southampton City Council, HAF Southampton: Funded Cycle Skills Sessions in School Holidays at holiday clubs (2021 and 2022)
- Southampton City Council, Safer Neighbourhood Fund: Detached Youth Work on Sullivan Rec (2023)
- Southampton City Council, Community Chest Grant: Part funded our Cargo Bike (2018)
- Compass School, Weston Park Secondary & Woodlands School all fund us to deliver alternative provision sessions (2019 onwards)
- The Veolia Environmental Trust – Grant to contribute to our pump track being built on Sullivan Rec (2021)